No one helps you keep your cool like My Auto Tech. Whether it’s routine maintenance or something more, we will make sure you’re riding in comfort mile after mile.
A/C system symptoms & warning signs
- High fuel consumption when AC is on
- A/C system doesn’t cool vehicle to set temperature
- Fan/blower does not work when set in A/C mode
- Fan/blower is louder than usual
- Some or all of the dash controls do not work
- Heater, top and side vents, or defroster do not work
- A/C or engine makes loud noises when the heat or A/C is turned on
- Vehicle stalls or idles roughly when A/C is turned on
- Vehicle runs hot or overheats when A/C is on
- There is water on the car’s floor
- Electric engine cooling fan quickly cycles on and off
- Unusual odours come from interior vents
- A/C unit has not been serviced regularly
- Windows fog when defroster is turned on
Our technicians will perform a complete system evaluation to properly diagnose your problem.
- Pressure readings
- Leak test
- Component performance and visual inspection
- Check belts, hoses and connections
- Test outlet temperature
When something is wrong with your vehicle’s A/C system, our technicians are standing by to make it right. From Water Pumps, Heater Cores, Radiators, Head Gaskets, & Thermostats, My Auto Tech does it all.